Like every parent does for their child, I wanted Elijah’s 3rd birthday to be extra special.
After he went to sleep the night before we filled his room with balloons as a surprise for when he woke up. He loved it, and is asking for it again for his upcoming 4th birthday.
I stopped scrapbooking after he turned one, but I wanted to make him another special book. Since he was starting to learn his letters, I thought a personalized ABC book would be a perfect fit.
I made the book using MyPublisher. It very easy to make, the quality is great and they always have sales. (No, this isn’t a sponsored post. I was just really happy with the way it turned out!
For each letter, I chose one picture that covered the entire page, and then did the words in white.
Below is a list of words you could use for each letter. The first ones listed are what I used for my book.
- A-apple, animals, America, airplane, arm
- B-brothers, ball, baby, band-aid, beach, birthday, bicycle
- C-cousins, cat, car, camera, camping, Christman
- D-daddy, dog, daughter, dinner, dinosaur, duck
- E-Elijah, elephant, egg, exercise, explore
- F-farm, face, family, feet, flag
- G-Grammy and Grandpa, garden, gift, giraffe, glue, goldfish, glove
- H-horses, hair, hammer, heart, hero
- I-instruments, ice cream, insect, island
- J-jumping, jammies, jeans, jelly
- K-kisses, kites, keyboard
- L-legos, laugh, legs, lips, lion, little
- M-mommy, mailbox, mask, mermaid, milk
- N-naptime, nose, noodles, night
- O-ocean, oatmeal, octagon, orange
- P-Pa and Grandma, princess, pizza, play
- Q-quick (a picture of him running)
- R-reading books, rainbows,
- S– snow, sunshine, sisters,
- T-trains, taco, teddy bear, tape measuer
- U-underwear, umbrella, upside down, U.S.A.
- V-vegetables, vehicle, vest, Valentines
- W-wrestling, walk, wave, whistle, world
- X-xylophone, x-ray
- Y-yellow (a picture of him holding a big yellow flower)
- Z-zebra, zoo, zipper, zucchini
Remember, make it personal to you!