Remember last week when Abby brought you that great list of real food deals at Costco?
Well we made our monthly trip there a few days ago and discovered a few more!
Fruits & Veggies:
- SunMaid Organic Raisins – 2 / 2 lb bags – $8.89
- Made in Nature Organic Caimyrna Dried Figs – 40 oz bag – $9.59
- Sunrise Growers Organic Antioxidant Blend frozen berries – I forgot to write down the price and now I can’t find my receipt … and we bought THREE – Three-pound bags! We go through these frozen berries like crazy in the winter because of the lack of available fresh fruit. They are a staple in our smoothies!
Grains & Pasta:
- Premium Gold Organic Flax Cold Milled – 3 lb bag – $5.89
- Harvest Medley Blend USDA Organic Rice – $7.39
- Garofalo Organic Short Cuts Pasta – 6 / 1.1 lb bags – $7.99
- Tru Roots Organic Quinoa – 4 lb bag – $8.59
Canned Goods/Pantry Basics:
(the only two of these we actually buy are the Garbanzo Beans and occasionally the Blue Agave Nectar because we make the rest from the tomatoes we grow in our garden … Tomatoes are so acidic, and the BPAs in the lining of the cans can leach into the food, but sometimes the benefits outway the dangers. It’s up to you to make the decision for your family!):
- Organic S&W Garbanzo Beans – 8 /15 oz cans – $6.79
- KS Organic Diced Tomatoes – 8 /14.5 oz cans – $5.99
- KS Organic Stewed Tomatoes – 8 /14.5 oz cans – $5.99
- KS Organic Tomato Paste – 12 / 6 oz cans – $5.99
- KS Organic Tomato Sauce – 12 / 15 oz cans – $6.99
- KS Organic Salsa – 2 / 38 oz jars – $9.99
- Wholesome Sweetners Organic Blue Agave Nectar – 2 / 36 oz jars – $9.99
It feels good to know that it is possible to find real food deals at Costco … doesn’t it?
What about you? What deals are you finding in your local big box store?