This GIVEAWAY is now CLOSED! Thank you for taking our Real Food Challenge!
Because it’s February.
And because Valentine’s Day is next week … and we love ya 🙂
We’re giving away one copy of Sally Fallon’s book Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats.
It’s a great book … with so much really good information. We’re excited to share it.
But this time, in order to enter for your chance to win the book, we’re going to challenge you …
We’re going to challenge you to swap out some of the processed food in your diet for whole/unprocessed goodness.
Like today … instead of ordering a pop with lunch? How about water?
Or maybe instead of using sugar in your recipe, try pure grade B maple syrup or local raw honey?
Maybe this once, try Coconut Oil in place of Vegetable or Canola oil.
Maybe make an egg for breakfast with a piece of sourdough toast, instead of boxed cereal or processed enriched wheat bread.
Whatever you decide to do … it doesn’t need to be forever … just for today … but we want you to tell us about it, and we want you to share it or tweet it or pin it … Let’s see how many people we can challenge to change just one thing for the better.
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- Prize: One copy of the book NOURISHING TRADITIONS by Sally Fallon, PhD., mailed to you.
- To Enter: Leave a comment telling us what you’re changing today to eat a more nourishing diet. NOTE: Comments are manually approved, so it might not pop up right away. Then scroll to the bottom of the post (above the comment section) and share this post via Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest.
- Prize ships in the USA only.
- Nitty gritty: Only one entry per person per day. But you can enter every day until Thursday, February 14th.
- Giveaway starts right now and ends Thursday, February 14th at 11:59 pm.
- Winner will be chose randomly and announced Friday here on the blog!
- Remember you can enter once each day… so you can enter ELEVEN times before the giveaway closes next Thursday!